« Home | on a lighter note » | "Natural" Disasters and Hereafter » | long weekend » | so tired. » | monday with the sunshinin thru my window » | Brilliance. » | Two Tests » | Apparently, I is "very connect to" my soul. » | ok... so i got distracted by those damn quizzes » | style< » 

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 

i am looking for something to excite me this year. so far, it's been cyclical and short term. i need something that excites me in the long term, a change, a spike a spark. can i should i go out and pull the trigger? make it big, do it for myself, create opportunity? or should i wait, passively, but at the ready.

if i were to pounce, i wouldn't know where or what to pounce on. if i were to wait, i wouldn't know for how long, and whether i would recognize my prey, before it was too late.

someone SHOCK me before i stay frozen like a popsicle without a mouth. hrm... ok, that didn't sound too kosher, but it was the first thing that came into my mind, so i'll stick wit it.

goodnight world.

About me

  • I'm M
  • From Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker