« Home | i find it sad that... » | google confidence » | strange things happen under a full moon. » | ok. so i wrote a long post without whining, writin... » | may » | church bells, writing my goodbyes Pt1. » | Vanity and pride are different things, though the ... » | sometimes, just sometimes the many forces of the w... » | the summer of me. » | spring cleaning » 

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 

Grouse Mountain Sunday

I think I've found my new church. It has all kinds of people, lots of wildlife, stunning views to worship, and offers a narrow path to the top. beat that.


wat chuch is this?

um.. it's called grouse mountain grace.

Mel Chua!! Come on now!! I have stalkers! Let's refrain from the last names and first names! Pleeeeaaaasssse!

?? when did i use ur name?

In my guestbook. I know it must come totally naturally to you. Don't worry, I fixed it. :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm M
  • From Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker