« Home | google confidence » | strange things happen under a full moon. » | ok. so i wrote a long post without whining, writin... » | may » | church bells, writing my goodbyes Pt1. » | Vanity and pride are different things, though the ... » | sometimes, just sometimes the many forces of the w... » | the summer of me. » | spring cleaning » | i saw something special in her, i must have, she m... » 

Thursday, June 22, 2006 

i find it sad that...

i find it sad that some people will never know the beauty of nature. i went for an early morning run today and came back full of verve. the breeze and sun complemented each other. the breeze spreading the warmth of the sun across my face.

i tried to spread the joy when my roommates woke up. one ignored me, the other snorted and laughed at me. i feel so bad for these two bangkok girls. what they are missing, i hope they know one day when they are not too old.

the old people, they really got it down. their walks thru nature, where everything is so full of life, slows down for you to see. it's a time warp that i'd rather not contemplate but enjoy. they will never know. how sad.

About me

  • I'm M
  • From Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker