« Home | Film Review: Born into Brothels – Calcutta’s Red L... » | – Gangs, Race and the Informal Sector » | Aiya. » | trace of caffiene. » | another day in paradise » | silence » | chew on this. » | c'est la vie, vraiment. » | there are way too many problems in the world i am ... » | religion » 

Thursday, November 24, 2005 

a thought

it's not that i don't have free time. i do.
but i think the problem, is,
that i am very high maintenance in terms of leisure and rest.

it seems like i need an adequate amount of sleep, a few hundred hours of worthless tv, and a whole lot of food before i can function. these activities are my gasoline. monogamy with academics is rather impossible for me?

leisure, maybe it's not as overrated as we sometimes think.

About me

  • I'm M
  • From Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker