« Home | Singapore National DayAn Evening of Dinner and Dan... » | when i first made the switch from the maths and sc... » | this week has been... humbling? i wonder if that's... » | welcome to the jungle. » | all that you can't leave behind » | War. » | hmmm road trip across canada? sounds like a good i... » | blind, leading the blind. » | Grouse Mountain Sunday » | i find it sad that... » 

Saturday, September 16, 2006 

I was just perusing the Irrawaddy Online, and it reminded me that there is something magical about Bangkok, Thailand. I just can't quite place my finger on it. It could possibly be that I spent many childhood vacations either in Bangkok or Chiangmai, or that I travelled around that area for 3 months 2 yrs ago. But I'm willing to be there's something more than that.

I can't really understand why I am drawn to it. I dislike the traffic, and get ashmatic because of the pollution, and it's scorching hot. But there's just something about Thailand that makes me want to come back. Is it the great shopping deals or the fancy restaurants or the cheap food? Perhaps, but I still don't feel like i've put my finger on it.

Maybe it's time to take a little trip.

so where ru now? ru somewhere in asia? coming over to perth?

heading to asia in feb. but dunno if i'll have enough money to go to perth :(

will let u know. let me know if you can think of any cheap ways of gettin to perth ;)

Stepping back a few years for a moment to 1960, Rolex released the Deep Sea replica watches uk Special that was a non-commercial concept watch meant for extreme diving. It featured an extremely thick steel case and replica watches uk almost comical bulbous crystal given that it was going down near the bottom of the Mariana trench strapped to the Trieste bathyscaphe submersible. The production of replica watches uk the Deep Sea Special gave Rolex valuable knowledge about extreme water resistance and the watch successfully descended to 37,800 feet. The development of the Deep Sea Special allowed Rolex to produce an even more durable version of replica watches uk the Submariner that they called the Sea-Dweller, which was originally released in 1967. It was water resistant to 630 meters, though later that number replica watches uk increased. In many ways the Sea-Dweller helped Rolex lead up to the modern Submariner and DeepSea timepieces of today.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm M
  • From Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker