« Home | wanna see a good movie? a history of violence. Exc... » | how good of you » | fear econ » | i'm stressed out » | no matter » | Coldplay. » | Virtue » | "Realistic Utopia"? » | i am looking for something to excite me this year.... » | on a lighter note » 

Friday, March 31, 2006 

Question of the Week

We just got a hamster. It runs in the wheel at night, annoying me to no end. I believe it's incentive is to get strong and fast enough to escape when the time comes (it really fears me). Or maybe its motivation is to annoy me and to steal my sleep. But ignoring the conspiracy of malice on the part of the wacky hamster, why does it run in the damn wheel every night without fail?? does it do so for health reasons? is it on some sort of rodent training program? It is bugging me so, any insight would be much appreciated. ;)

The question of the week is: Why do hamsters run in wheels?

because it probably thinks it's fat. you need to encourage your small furry friend, shower it with compliments, perhaps sing it a song. that way it'll feel loved and won't need to seek exercise and weight loss as a way to fill the void in its life.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm M
  • From Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker