« Home | Bending Space and Time » | Black Sesame » | whoa!! » | having sort of a christmas break from blogging. bu... » | What is it that makes us need to be with another? ... » | 3 more days » | 3000 words is 3000 words that need to be reworded... » | Done on the 12th » | Coming down » | kind of blue » 

Saturday, January 21, 2006 

Aiya.. why no one comment lah?

One of my favorite poems (i don't read many, but this one is good)

summer solstice, sharon olds

I wonder how the meaning garnered from this poem has evolved considering september 11th. the huge machinery of the earth.

also on the same page, read "the solution". you'll get a kick out of it. it's right under the pope's penis, which is curt but fun.

About me

  • I'm M
  • From Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker