« Home | Minorities » | Aiya.. why no one comment lah? » | Bending Space and Time » | Black Sesame » | whoa!! » | having sort of a christmas break from blogging. bu... » | What is it that makes us need to be with another? ... » | 3 more days » | 3000 words is 3000 words that need to be reworded... » | Done on the 12th » 

Sunday, January 22, 2006 

style<

I wonder what my musical style is. Or rather, my musical preference.
A standard playlist reads like this for me:
Iron and Wine, Fifty Cent, 2 Pac, Jack Johnson, Keith Urban, Issac Stern/ Perlman (Classical Violin), Temptations, Frou Frou, Rage against the machine.

Where do i stand? Well, I searched the blogosphere for answers, and this authoritative 10 question blog quiz helped me figure it out. Woo. Well, it tells you which band you are most like. So I guess that's a start eh?

Maroon 5 Shares Your Taste in Music


See their whole playlist here (iTunes required)


hrm.
I did like maroon five before and during the maroon five craze last winter. But I dunno, they are starting to annoy me. And their videos of making out with older women just creep me out sometimes.

I think these quizzes are a complete crock of shite. I did one to see what my style of music is and I, too, share the same taste as Maroon 5. What the??!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm M
  • From Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker