« Home | Apparently, I is "very connect to" my soul. » | ok... so i got distracted by those damn quizzes » | style< » | Minorities » | Aiya.. why no one comment lah? » | Bending Space and Time » | Black Sesame » | whoa!! » | having sort of a christmas break from blogging. bu... » | What is it that makes us need to be with another? ... » 

Sunday, January 29, 2006 

Two Tests

Second Test was more entertaining.

Your Dating Purity Score: 78%

You are an under-experienced dater.
This doesn't mean you're unexperienced - far from it.
It just means that there's a lot of romance left to discover!


Your Animal Personality

Your Power Animal: Eagle

Animal You Were in a Past Life: Whale

You are active, a challenger, and optimistic.
Hard-working, you are always working towards a set goal.

wah... more quizes.. how come u got so much time for quizes? :P

Aren't they fun??
And plus it adds color to my blog.
;)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm M
  • From Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker