« Home | church bells, writing my goodbyes Pt1. » | Vanity and pride are different things, though the ... » | sometimes, just sometimes the many forces of the w... » | the summer of me. » | spring cleaning » | i saw something special in her, i must have, she m... » | 12 / 17 pgs due yesterday0 / 20 pgs due friday0 / ... » | Question of the Week » | wanna see a good movie? a history of violence. Exc... » | how good of you » 

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 

may

wow. i really have neglected this blog. why? been busy looking for a job and enjoying the amazing weather vancouver has to offer. it's 23 degrees today and it's going to be 26 tomorrow! insane i say!

to substitute for the lack of content on this site, here is a picture from second beach at stanley park, my new home:

About me

  • I'm M
  • From Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker