« Home | Question of the Week » | wanna see a good movie? a history of violence. Exc... » | how good of you » | fear econ » | i'm stressed out » | no matter » | Coldplay. » | Virtue » | "Realistic Utopia"? » | i am looking for something to excite me this year.... » 

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 

12 / 17 pgs due yesterday
0 / 20 pgs due friday
0 / 12 pgs due monday

i think i'll start smoking.

eeew. don't.

hey, i'm having technical difficulties with my computer. do you think you'd be able to take a look at it after the finals?

sure

yeh.. DON't!

finish ur assignments@! ;p

But he touches them all the time!!!!

haha. i like carter's comment... whoever you are.

I admit, it was too easy to resist. Thanks for the set-up Hannah! I am Mel Chua's bestest nemesis with the trucker mouth.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm M
  • From Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker